GLENN BRYANT
@glenn-bryant

SONG REVIEWS

GLENN BRYANT
GLENN BRYANT
@glenn-bryant
16 years ago
0 posts
YOU KNOW DOING SONG REVIEWS ARE A HARD THING TO DO. I KNOWN I HAVE NOT DONE MANY. I FELL LIKE ALL MUSIC IS GREAT FROM ALL MUSICIANS. IT IS THEIR SOULS AND FEELINGS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING FORTH FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE AND HEAR. I KNOW I AM STILL TRYING TO WRITE GREAT SONGS. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST MORE APT AND ARE MORE IN TUNE WITH WHAT THEY LIKE TO HEAR THAN ME. SO I CAN'T SEEM TO GRASP TO OBJECTIVIY THAT IS REQUIRED OF A MUSIC REVIEWER. BUT I WILL TRY IN THE FUTURE. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE REVIEWS AND I WILL TRY TO DO THE SAME FOR YOU. PEACE GLENN
updated by @glenn-bryant: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
selftort
selftort
@self-tort
16 years ago
0 posts
Hey Glen, I wouldn't sweat it, mate. I like reviewing but I've been really slack of late because of other commitments. Personally, I've never worked on the basis of review for review. No point. If someone wants to take the time to write a review of my music I am very grateful, but if they're only doing it to boost their stats or profile then it's pretty useless. I'm happy for people to just listen and react the way that is appropriate for them.

Cheers

Brian
updated by @self-tort: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
GLENN BRYANT
GLENN BRYANT
@glenn-bryant
16 years ago
0 posts
hey brian, thanks for the comment. what you said is really true. peace glenn
updated by @glenn-bryant: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
Admin Jim
Admin Jim
@mike-kohlgraf
16 years ago
0 posts
Hey Glenn, I agree with Brian on that one. DOn't sweat it, man. There are times when we just have too much other stuff going on.

Cheers,
Mike
updated by @mike-kohlgraf: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
Dazed
Dazed
@dazed
16 years ago
48 posts
What they said! :)
updated by @dazed: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
Jasmine Tea
Jasmine Tea
@jasmine-tea
16 years ago
0 posts
Wow, that is a relief! I have a ton of high pressured things going on in my life at the moment, and as much as I want to review and express how much I like ppl's music, it is at the expense of other really, MAJORLY important things right now... I try to do a few from time to time just to show my appreciation for the great music I find here, but I hope to do much more later, when life mellows out a bit... :) So, if anyone feels like I've ignored or neglected them, pls accept my apology, and bear with me for just a little while! :) I'm sure I'm not alone in this, and that others have high-stakes things going on, too. I think giving one another the benefit of the doubt is always a good plan. :)
updated by @jasmine-tea: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
Dazed
Dazed
@dazed
16 years ago
48 posts
It is the Holidays! Truthfully I am surprised by as many people as we have had on here.
updated by @dazed: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
TheAutumnleaf
TheAutumnleaf
@the-autumleaf
16 years ago
0 posts
Listening to great Music is a great reliever of all other tensions one has in official /Personal life....and to comment on the ones you feel like appreciating is only natural ...I believe "If you like it Say it"...
leave the ones you dont feel like commenting on....( My way)...
But sure it heartens the ones who read the comments..

regards Jay
updated by @the-autumleaf: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
Buddrumming
Buddrumming
@buddrumming
16 years ago
0 posts
I always try to take time to review...there are to me awesome musicians on here and also to have one of my mentors and friends have a listen and review one of my workin pieces of musical art is always a treat for me...Thx, Bud
updated by @buddrumming: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM
josephrodz
@josephrodz
16 years ago
13 posts
I will like to review some artist here but Im no that good in english to make a good review.
updated by @josephrodz: 08/05/13 09:49:21PM

Tags

Dislike 0