@mixposure

Looking For A Female Vocalist

Hypocrita
Hypocrita
@hypocrita
9 years ago
1 posts
Good morning everyone!

I'll say this upfront: I can't pay for any services beyond making sure that you're credited to the fullest extent. There may come a time when I can compensate you financially, but I make no promises now or in the future of financial compensation.

With that little caveat out of the way, I'm basically wanting to see if there's any interest in doing some singing for my latest album, due out the first of April. As the title suggests, I'm looking for a female vocalist.
You don't have to be a professional (I'm certainly no professional myself,) you just have to be able to sing well enough for the song or songs at hand.
Currently, I only have one song finalized for the album, and as such, that's the only one I know I could really use some female vocals on. If you're interested in working on this with me, do let me know! If you need to hear the song itself before committing, I can provide that.

Bare in mind that if you commit to this one song, I may be asking you to sing on others. Like I said, I'm testing the waters, and as such don't have a full suite of songs to say "I need vocals on this song, this one, and this one, as well." I'm using this one song to basically see what's out there, and who's willing and able to help.

I also want to say that if you do want to collaborate with me on this, that means I give you artistic freedom. If you have any ideas or suggestions on a vocal part that you think would be better, or a different flow to the vocals, anything like that, I'm more than open to that. I'm not going to say "do this and only this," because who can work like that?
I may be the main creator behind this album, but that doesn't mean I know everything!

If anyone is interested, or know of anyone that might be interested, I'm all eyes!

Take care!
-Matt
jennifer.lawlor
jennifer.lawlor
@jenniferlawlor
9 years ago
2 posts
Hi Matt
I might me interested send me your song to jenniferlawlor1@hotmail.com
jennifer.lawlor
jennifer.lawlor
@jenniferlawlor
9 years ago
2 posts
jennifer.lawlor:
Hi Matt
I might be interested send me your song to jenniferlawlor1@hotmail.com
juscoday
@juscoday
9 years ago
1 posts
Would love to hear the song(s) Matt, if you are still looking please send something my way, and best with this project.

Tags

Dislike 0