Mixposure
@mixposure

Wanted 60's style music for Historical Racing Film

Hydrogen3
Hydrogen3
@hydrogen3
7 years ago
4 posts
Attn: Mixposure Artists: I am working on a project with some very old footage of my father's racing team back in mid 60's they are home video shots taken at the Lime Rock and Thompson Connecticut race tracks. This would be a non-profit historical film I would like to post on YouTube as footage like this is very rare. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to donate/submit an existing original song with a 60's sound similar to the Beatles, Otis Redding etc. you get the idea... I am looking for enough music to fill up 15 minutes approx 5 songs because the film has no sound and I thought 60's style music would be appropriate. There is no money in this..... but you and your band members would be shown in the credits for the songs used in the film... So I thought I start here on the Mix because there are so many talented musicians here and thought it might would be a fun project for all and possibly more exposure for you! If your interested please send me a note to Hydrogen3. I would like to get working on this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your help. A copy of the project will be posted here on my page for all to see when completed.
Holley :)
updated by @hydrogen3: 05/03/17 12:30:02AM
Farrell Jackson
Farrell Jackson
@farrell-jackson
7 years ago
24 posts
Hi hydrogen3. I have several 60's rock genre songs on my Mix page. Feel free to use any that might fit the style you're looking for. I also have some that aren't posted on my Mix page if you're interested.
https://www.mixposure.com/farrell-jackson/audio

Farrell Jackson
Hydrogen3
Hydrogen3
@hydrogen3
7 years ago
4 posts
Awesome I will check them out and be in touch can you PM me your email ?
Farrell Jackson
Farrell Jackson
@farrell-jackson
7 years ago
24 posts
Hi Holley, I have more songs you might be interested in at
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=48521

In particular My 55 Chevrolet and Go Chuck Berry Go.

Farrell

Tags

Dislike 0